Last week I wrote about what the best practices for taking a blogging break. This week I’m officially announcing that… I’m taking a holiday blogging break until mid-January of 2012.
- Hiking in the redwoods and along the beaches and enjoying temperatures in the 60s
- Visiting our many good friends who live in this beautiful area
- Working on several projects for higher education companies
- Working on a new product to help freelance writers be more successful
- Recharging my energy and my creative batteries so that 2012 will be an even better year for me than 2011, and 2011 has been fantastic
Feel free to read the most-recent ProductiveWriters.com posts and the most popular ProductiveWriters.com posts, both featured in the sidebar.
And if you haven’t already, subscribe to email updates or the RSS feed (top of the sidebar).
I’ll still be active on Twitter — look for tweets of the best posts from the PW Archives.
I hope you take a lot of time off during this period to enjoy life, including being with your loved ones.
Please tell us what you’re doing that’s fun or interesting over the holidays!