I’m glad you’re interested in helping freelance writers make more money by specializing in one or more niches and/or through writing college textbook supplements. Let’s examine what you need to do to share the good news — and get yourself some green in the process.
You get a generous 50% of all sales of both products (less any very rare returns). I use e-junkie.com to sell the course and manage my affiliate program because I think it is the best available service for both sellers and affiliates (though I hate the name). Payments come within 30-60 days to your PayPal account, and there is no minimum threshold for payment.
Join the “John Soares” Affiliate Program
1. Join my affiliate program by clicking this link. (You’ll create account there if you don’t already have one.)
2. At your affiliate admin page, make sure that “Your Affiliate Programs” shows “John Soares.”
3. Scroll down the page to “Product-specific Links & Info”
4. Select the product: “Find Your Freelance Writing Niches” or “Writing College Textbook Supplements, 3e”
4. Then select the “hop link” affiliate code for either the button or the text link.
5. Use the code at your website with text you write and/or the book covers at the bottom of this page.
Promote the Products in Multiple Ways
- Promote on your website in the sidebar
- Promote in a blog post
- Promote to your e-mail list
- Promote on social media
This means you disclose your affiliate relationship in accordance with the law, and especially Federal Trade Commission rules.
This also means you don’t make any extravagant claims about income or anything else. Keep it real.
Images to Help You Promote the Products