I’ve been a freelance writer since 1990 and I’m passionate about doing high-quality writing for interesting projects.
What I Write
My main niche is creating materials for college textbook publishers and other higher education content providers. See my Writing College Textbook Supplements site for details.
I also have extensive experience in the outdoors field. I’ve written two hiking guidebooks on northern California and over 100 articles for newspapers and magazines, including Sunset and VIA.
And I’ve written sales copy for several products and web copy for many sites, including Cengage Learning.
About You and Your Project
- You know what you need done.
- You’re friendly and easy to get along with.
- You’re well organized and get me what I need when I need it.
- You return e-mails and phone calls promptly.
- You pay invoices promptly.
About your project…
- It’s interesting.
- It involves ethical products and practices.
- It has an adequate budget to compensate me fairly.
Do we sound like a good fit? Then send me an e-mail: johnsoares99 –at– yahoo.com. I’ll get back to you quickly.